Wow... you are here... to the end of the formals! This has been a long journey of recaps, and more importantly, of emotion. As you have travelled with us chronologically the morning of the wedding, you have seen the amazing work of our photogs, [6:8] Photography, but I hope you have also felt the emotion of the day. The good, the bad, the ugly... and the amazing!! For those of you who have missed it and want to catch up, prepare yourself for an emotional roller coaster...
- The day started off calm as hair and make up got under way.
- But with the reality that my wedding day had finally arrived, so too came some family issues that had been unresolved, and let's be honest, I was torn.
- After making the best decision I knew how to at the time, I started to get excited to see my husband, and my heart went crazy pitter-patter
- And seeing my husband for the first time brought everything to a stop... and it really was pure bliss
- A bit of frustration with rain and transportation resulted in some flask-ing
- and let's face it peeps, a bit of booze and umbrellas seems to calm things down... ahhhh-relaxed
- My man was the coolest groom ever, and I couldn't have been more proud
- And when we were reminded of a turning point in our relationship, we realized just how blessed we were to be marrying eachother
- As the morning turned in to afternoon, we were surrounded by the most comforting emotion yet... familiar love
It felt like it was the first time we had been together in MONTHS (*which was kinda true considering the lock-down I had been in prior to the wedding finishing my thesis and defending it), and I was kinda lovin it!