Friday, June 11, 2010

Guest Post on another mountain peak...

And by 'Mountain Peak', I mean blog written by mountain-loving bride... Yep, that's right, I am over at A Mountain Bride today, sharing a glimpse of our mountaintop wedding!


Jess was recently married in Arizona, and has kept a thoughtful, inspiring, and gorgeous account of her wedding planning over at her blog... seriously, I can NOT wait to see her pics! I gained MUCH inspiration from her blog over the months leading up to our wedding, and we have become blog-buds which really has been one of the best parts of writing this blog. The ladies that we all get to meet through the planning (and remembering!) stages of weddings really bring a whole new level of camaraderie to brides. So Jess, thanks for having me over there at your FAB site... and hurry up and come home so you can share your wedding pics with us all!! No seriously, I hope you are having a blast on your honeymoon!! Can't wait to hear all about your wedding in the mountains!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment: