- Figure out what the mutha my data is trying to tell me
- Write my chapters for my thesis
- Wedding... hold on, lets break it down into things that are on my mind now:
- Invites... and my gorgeous envelopes... get em done!!
- Ceremony... my creative (ie. romantic) juices have dried up like Joan Rivers' ovaries
- Dress... alterations, undergarments, etc.
- Talking to my dad about the fact that he will not be walking me down the aisle... (that's a story for a whole nutha post)
... in addition to those immediate issues, I now have to figure out a way to manage stress, so my cortisol levels come back to normal, so I can shed this stress weight that has found the prime real estate around my mid-section!!
But wait, love... the little thing called love I alluded to in the title of this post... let me tell you about the saving grace I have in my life right now. My man has unconditional love for me. full stop. sigh. It's the kind of love that I don't have to think about, because it is safe and sound in our hearts... going absolutely nowhere. He loves the crap outta me, and I can see it, past the alligator tears that well up when confronted by seemingly insurmountable barriers, can hold onto it, like a lifeline out of a raging river. He pulls me out of it, into safe waters, where we can discuss my fears, anxieties, hopes, expectations. He has helped me realize that if life throws curve balls, you gotta hit 'em outta the park! So, engagement session... done! We really did have fun, and while some of the pics can't hide the weight gain, they also can't hide our love for each other.
check back soon to catch a glimpse of some of the photos!!