Thursday, April 1, 2010

I swear I haven't forgot...

I just can NOT seem to write about the wedding right now?! I have so many more awesome things to tell you, pictures to share, 'wisdom' to put out, laughs to have, and memories to reveal... but for some unknown reason, I simply can NOT bring myself to write about them?! Please know that I think of you all, and this blog, almost daily, thinking today will be the the day... but the day hasn't yet come? I know this journey will eventually unravel itself in the form of words and images here @ bride-on-purpose, but I have to give it time. IknowIknowIknow, I've had time... like nearly 7 months of time (yep, it's been almost 7 months since our amazing weekend of I Do-s), but lately, so much has been going on, that it just doesn't seem like the right time to put fingers to keyboard.


Anyways, I hope you all are GREAT! If you still come around here, I say "thanks!". If you have got tired of waiting for the continued recaps, I understand... but stop on by now and again and see if I have got over my writers-apathy (nope, it's not writer's-block, cause I seriously haven't even tried to write!).


Until then, here is a picture that I look at many times over the course of the day that I just LOVE (it's on my phone too!!)

Picture courtesy of [6:8] Photography

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. i've SEARCHED for you email on this site and I cannot find it! I have a big huge question for you - can you email me??
    Jes
    simplefreckles@gmail.com

    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete